Give up or hang on

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Give up or hang on

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by WeeKezza.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tater61380
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I met a man online thru a game we both play. We had an instant connection. Because we are both married, we held back. We decided to take it further a year ago & figured since we live far apart, it’d be hard to make things happen physically, so it felt “safe”. Things progressed, feelings developed, especially for me. We did meet at the beginning of December and finally seeing and touching him felt so perfect. He broke up with me Jan 27th. We haven’t spoken much since then. We’ve been around each other in the game, though. My question is, is it really over? Should I give up & move on or will we have a chance at a relationship again?

WeeKezza
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 4
        • New Participant
        Credits: 7.00

I think perhaps you should focus on yourself more, if you were married and then went into this, you haven’t really given yourself time for you, and the rediscovery that brings. If this relationship was meant to be or is somehow unfinished, then it will find a way of letting you know, love is a very powerful thing but only if you truly love yourself too. Just my opinion though, whatever you do but, don’t come across desperate for his attention that will drive him further away.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.