Give me a reading please

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Give me a reading please

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Questions I would like answered in my reading

The Home Aspect

* How am I as a member of my family or household? What are my best points and weak points?
      * What changes in the home are likely to occur in the near future? How do I best deal with it and what is the best way for me to support other members in coping with the change?
      * What trials are currently being faced by my family or household?
      * What is the best step or course of action to take right now to ensure ,home’s safety and happiness?
      * What more can I offer that will benefit both myself and the household – something that I have not shared or utilized yet. What do I need to show more of, in terms of an aspect of myself?

The Career Aspect

* How am I as a team player? What are my strengths and weaknesses in the job?
      * What factors are holding me back from progressing and what can I do to bring about a better change?
      * What guidance or advice can you give me now on how to handle current issues in my career?
      * What is the best step or course of action to take right now to ensure smooth working relations and environment?
      * What more can I offer or what aspect of me needs to be drawn out so that I can have more opportunities to shine, instead of shy away?

The Relationship Aspect

* How am I as a partner or a friend? What am I good at? What are my weak points?
      * What is the current status of my relationships and what can I do now to avoid any sort of falling out in the near future? Is any form of evaluation necessary right now?
      * Are there any underlying issues which should be addressed right away?
      * What is best step or course of action to take right now to strengthen the relationships I have?
      * What more can I offer or what aspect of me needs to be expressed more for the good of the relationship? Is there anything I have not done in a long time or have been planning to do but never managed to, that I should do anytime soon?

If you can answer any or all of these questions I would be grateful. Thanks

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

It is really difficult to focus on so many questions at one time. One specific topic/question is normally the focus of this forum. I sense that you already know many of your strengths and weaknesses. You know what you must do improve your life situation.

Hope this helps!
        🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.