- August 1, 2010 at 1:06 am #6433
- Topics: 123
- Replies: 123
- Super Participant
- Topic Author
Questions I would like answered in my reading
The Home Aspect
* How am I as a member of my family or household? What are my best points and weak points?
* What changes in the home are likely to occur in the near future? How do I best deal with it and what is the best way for me to support other members in coping with the change?
* What trials are currently being faced by my family or household?
* What is the best step or course of action to take right now to ensure ,home’s safety and happiness?
* What more can I offer that will benefit both myself and the household – something that I have not shared or utilized yet. What do I need to show more of, in terms of an aspect of myself?
The Career Aspect
* How am I as a team player? What are my strengths and weaknesses in the job?
* What factors are holding me back from progressing and what can I do to bring about a better change?
* What guidance or advice can you give me now on how to handle current issues in my career?
* What is the best step or course of action to take right now to ensure smooth working relations and environment?
* What more can I offer or what aspect of me needs to be drawn out so that I can have more opportunities to shine, instead of shy away?
The Relationship Aspect
* How am I as a partner or a friend? What am I good at? What are my weak points?
* What is the current status of my relationships and what can I do now to avoid any sort of falling out in the near future? Is any form of evaluation necessary right now?
* Are there any underlying issues which should be addressed right away?
* What is best step or course of action to take right now to strengthen the relationships I have?
* What more can I offer or what aspect of me needs to be expressed more for the good of the relationship? Is there anything I have not done in a long time or have been planning to do but never managed to, that I should do anytime soon?
If you can answer any or all of these questions I would be grateful. ThanksAugust 1, 2010 at 7:50 pm #7548
Learn More »
- Topics: 4
- Replies: 618
- Super Participant
It is really difficult to focus on so many questions at one time. One specific topic/question is normally the focus of this forum. I sense that you already know many of your strengths and weaknesses. You know what you must do improve your life situation.
Hope this helps!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.