Getting over a breakup

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Getting over a breakup

• This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Corina.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Corina
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 18.00

The things that he did, the way he treated me, he was perfect. I treated him horribly, after a while he began to change. He became more selfish. Eventually, he left me. It’s been one month precisely. I spoke with a psychic and she told me there was no future for us. That she doesn’t see a relationship with us. That even if I tried saving our relationship nothing would save it. She was right on that behalf. Nothing I could do could save it. I know time will be my only option to heal but it’s hard to because the memories are still fresh. Again, it’s not like any life obstacles are stopping us from being together he is doing so against his will. It’s just so hard because I love him so much. That is how I stumbled upon life leap. I do love him. I do want to be with him. I just feel like there’s no hope. There may be a better future ahead of me but as of right now I can’t imagine that. The only person I ever saw myself with was with him. I don’t think he thinks the same as he says he needs to focus on himself now. I know dale says I have to focus on myself. Be happy. Be positive. Then maybe I will be able to open that connection. Because if I continue to be sad or depressed all that negative energy will reach him. He would want to get away from that. I need help. Please.

Chish
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 12
        • New Participant
        Credits: 22.00

Hi. I’m new to this and I’m still a novice medium but I can try telling you what I feel. I get the sense that you don’t trust people easily but when you open up you love hard want to keep loved ones close. You’ve opened up to this man. The break up was because you both had control issues and it’s hard for you to let go because it means losing some control. You have options for the future. There will be another but you will repeat this behaviour unless you address it. I don’t know if you believe in god but my guides advise you to pray. God will guide you. This isn’t the end. It’s the start of something new.

Corina
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you so much Chish. What you are saying is true. I did have behavioral issues as in like I liked to control him. The moment that I lost power I knew I had to change. It just sucks because it was already too late for that. He had already become a changed person. I don’t think he thinks or cares about me anymore. I learned to accept the truth that he’s over me. Hopefully that gives me a little more power.

Chish
          Basic Member
            • New Participant

I get the sense that he does care for you. it’s just that he’s been a bit bruised. Give him space. You have the option to go back but you would have to reflect, change your behaviour and prove to him that you have changed.
            You also have the option to put this behind and go down another path to another man. The choice is yours. Pray. God will guide you. Pray for the man too. You both deserve to be loved. ?

Corina
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

You are so wonderful and helpful Chish. As much as I love him, he has done some things to me I don’t know if I will ever be able to forget. The only thing that concerns me is how the psychic I spoke to told me that she doesn’t see us having a relationship. That he isn’t the one. You were right about me. I like to hold onto things. I can’t really put this past behind me because I know that he was everything I ever wanted. That it wasn’t just my fault. But both of our faults. He is bruised. He is hurt. He told me the other day that the reason he left me was because during our last argument I told him that he was only temporary. At that time I felt betrayed because of the things he did to me. The way he treated me for the past month was unbelieveable. I do love him. I do want to be with him. The thing is I don’t know how to get myself back to where we once were so happy. I don’t know how to reach out to him. Right now I am giving him space. Right now I am trying to focus on myself. But if I’m over here and he’s over there how can anything possibly happen ? Yesterday night I was trying to contact him with my soul. I tried to communicate with him through channeling, I don’t think it worked. But after I attempted I had a horrible dream. That he moved on. That he was happy. That he forgot about me. That was the worse nightmare. I don’t want him to forget me or us. The love that we once shared. My mind is set. I love him.

Chish
              Basic Member
                • New Participant

Please don’t let us psychics dictate your future. It’s still unwritten. All we can do is see the options available to you but ultimately you chose the path you walk. Your dream was an anxiety dream. It was your inner demons trying to cause you distress. Don’t listen to them! You are in control. Focus on yourself for now and get yourself strong before you make your next move. Avoid channeling. Dabbling in the spirit world when you’re a novice can leave you vulnerable to negative spirits that pollute your mind and cause you distress, like the dream you had. Turn to God. Look after yourself and protect yourself.

CathyB
                Lesson 3
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • United Kingdom
                  • Topics: 9
                  • Replies: 14
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★
                  Credits: 36.00

I no that feeling Corina my heart was broke and even now 3 years down the line I still get h feeling In my chest.throat but time does make things easier I’ve been there xx

Corina
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant
                    • Topic Author

Thank you so much Cathy. For sharing.

CathyB
                    Lesson 3
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • United Kingdom
                      • Topics: 9
                      • Replies: 14
                      • Light Participant
                      • ★★
                      Credits: 36.00

Your welcome xxx

Corina
                      Basic Member
                        • New Participant
                        • Topic Author

Chish. I thought about what you said and you are right. I need to be strong. I need to focus on myself little by little. The crazy thing is even though the psychic told me she saw no future or relationship in us. For some reason, I know that I love want to spend the rest of my life with him. I know he was the one who broke it off and right now the only thing I can do is just give it time. It’s just I don’t know if I can be patient. I’ve already thought things over and I’m taking things little by little. My first step began today. By cleaning the messy room I haven’t cleaned in forever. As stupid as it sounds, lol. It’s just how am I supposed to know when and where to begin with him again? How will I know ? In my heart I already feel Ready to make amends with him. To treat him the way he deserves to be. I just don’t know when h will be ready or if he will even let me in. This picture of us was just about two weeks ago. We were so happy. I think it feels forever for of me because even in that picture we still had disagreements. So it feels like we have been away from each other even longer.

Corina
                        Basic Member
                          • New Participant
                          • Topic Author

Things are pretty much ruined. My dad is very traditional. He’s angry because he trusted my ex to love me and take care of me. My mother is blaming me for the loss because of my behavior. I don’t think his family likes me at all to begin with. But believe me, after he started treating me horribly my eyes began to widen. I started to realize how awful I was. Now that he’s really gone we have fixed things and are on mutual terms. I told him I loved him before we stopped talking. He told me he would never forget me. He told me he would never forget me. He also told me he wants me to be happy and to focus on myself. It’s only been two days since I’ve been on here and I feel emotionally and spiritually happier. I’m not saying I’m moved on yet but I’m much more in a positive mood. The thing about me is that once I love I can’t stop loving. I want to open up that path to him. I want to show him that I wasn’t a mistake. I want to prove him wrong. But I’m discouraged because I don’t think I’ll ever get that chance. I have literally tried everything to bring him back. You guys may say I’m too boy crazy and I am very young still but I’ve always knew what I wanted in life. The moment I met him I knew he was the one for me.

Chish
                          Basic Member
                            • New Participant

You guys make such a beautiful couple. I’m sorry to hear about the negative energy from the families. Try to tune them out as white noise. I am glad to hear that you’re feeling spiritually stronger. That’s down to you and that strength comes from within you.
                            My psychic insight says that you have options outside of him open to you. He is also an option though. However my non psychic side says if you think this is worth fighting for, then fight for it. That way you can look back without regrets and say that you tried everything even if it doesn’t work out. But I do think you need time to reflect before that fight. That message is coming through strongly. Think of what you brought to the relationship, good and bad. Give the two of you some breathing space. Then go for it. I can’t see how it will end because I’m not getting a clear read on him. But don’t let that psychic put you off. Like I said, we honestly can’t see clearly how things pan out and if you visit other psychics they will each tell you something different. Follow your heart. You know what’s right for you. Xxx

Corina
                            Basic Member
                              • New Participant
                              • Topic Author

Thank you Chish. My biggest fear is that he is going to find somebody else. I don’t think he will be ready to move on that fast honestly though because he might be afraid of getting hurt again. So I will give it time, but my instincts tell me too much time will not have a good outcome. Chish the thing is I already did everything to try to save the relationship. like everything. The only thing I didn’t give it was time. I’ll wait To see the outcome. I’m just scared. Because I feel like In my heart I already gave everything my all. I don’t know if time will change his mind. His birthday is November 28 and mine is July 4 both in the year 1995. When I did a science like test it predicted that everything was just going to keep going down after this.

Corina
                              Basic Member
                                • New Participant
                                • Topic Author

I’m going to take your advice. I’m going to give it time. Give him space. To know what he really wants. Even though it’s pretty Obvious he wants To be single. You know even then if I waited and he turned me down at least I can say that was truly my last shot. Even then I think I will already be a so much stronger person. I can feel it. I feel good things coming to me. For my career, my happiness, the only thing missing is him.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.