Frustrated and confused

Main LifeLeap Cafรฉ Free Psychic Questions Frustrated and confused

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Piscesdreamer.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Piscesdreamer
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I feel like I am stuck and don’t know which way to go. For the last few years it has been difficult all the way around for me. Everytime I think things are turning around they seem to slip right out of my grasp. i’m a single mom and my oldest child just came back to the nest and is looking for a job but this is very challenging for me and my other child. A relationship that has been off and on for a few years is off again and I just feel used again. This time I’m stronger but I just wonder why this keeps happening to me…I know I’m a good person. My finances seem to never have recovered from a layoff a few years ago…I just need to know when things will get better for me…when will I get to be happy and stay that way. Am I always going to be unhappy and alone. I miss the man that I truly love, but he just keeps on with the in and out. Is there any happy out there with my name on it, what, when, who? i’m not whiney just sad/ ๐Ÿ˜

Piscesdreamer

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

I am truly sorry that you are feeling sad. What is important is that you understand why you are sad and you want to do something to make life better for you. This is the first step and you have already started to do something about it. First of all, the relationship that is “on and off”– you do not need to allow this to keep happening. Often with reconciliations, the issues that were once problems can resurface because people basically don’t change all that much. I sense that you are a strong person, even though you might not be feeling so right now. Don’t allow this guy to keep waltzing in and out of your life. If you just go about your normal routine, you are likely to meet someone who will want to make you a priority in his life!

As for your child who has recently moved back in, you might need to set a time limit on how long this can continue without contributing some financial help to the household. The job market is tight right now, but you can’t continue to support this child.

By setting some boundaries and taking some time for yourself, you will begin to feel that you have some control over the situation. Fortunately, you are employed. You are in control of your housefold– your children need to be aware of this and be respectful of your wishes.

Please keep in touch to let us know how you are doing!

take care,
        ๐Ÿ™‚

Piscesdreamer
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • โ˜…
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Kathy N…Thanks so much for the encouragement! Everything you’ve said is exactly right…I know this. I am trying to be more conscious of myself instead of others all the time, that’s hard for me to do but I know it’s do-able! Sometimes getting it out is the 1st step.

Thanks again!

Piscesdreamer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.