First time post love issues

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions First time post love issues

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lostlove77
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

I feel I met my soul mate. We separated twice and she is amazing. I still feel and love her the same as the day I met her. We are not talking at all now. Wondering what is going on?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Feels like you have a chance, but it’s still to new to tell. You are on her mind, but somewhere in the back. See her focused on some type of studies or promotion. She trying to better herself right now. I’d be careful about the soulmate thing. This is some fairy tale concept somebody made up. There are many people on the planet you can have awesome relationships with, all different. The concepts of twin flames and soulmates create neediness and desperation in most people, even sometimes leading to suicide. So unnecessary. She does care a little, but I’m sensing it might not be enough to really make a relationship work, at least for now. Be careful about giving your life away to someone who won’t meet you have way. I keep seeing someone out there, around the corner, who will likely give you more attention and respect. Also, be careful about focusing too much on “what’s in it for you.” I’m getting there needs to be more compassion on your end. This should help to open you up more. People aren’t pets.

Lostlove77
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 3
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 8.00

Thank you for your reply. Man I miss her. She is all I think about.

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

Man I miss her. She is all I think about.

..and this is something you can change. What is it accomplishing anyway? You aren’t stuck. You aren’t a victim. You have choices. I suggest looking at Dale’s Life Mastery Program. This will give you the tools to start taking back control over you head, emotions, your life. I think much of the training came from a project to help soldiers with combat trauma. If it will work for them, it will work for you. I worked for me. If you don’t do something, I’m concerned you could be in a dark place for a while, unnecessarily. Of course, some people enjoy suffering. Maybe it’s time for you to decide who you want to me. Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.