Financial Crisis

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Financial Crisis

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by kitana57.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kitana57
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 15
      • Replies: 53
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi there,

I have only one really pressing issue at the moment and I was wondering if someone could please enlighten me on the subject? That being said what I was wondering is when will my finances improve? or more so when will I be able to secure employment? It has been a tough couple of years for me financially and I am hoping to be back on my feet soon enough (I wish to finish school etc). Any and all guidance on the subject will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time:)

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

As I focus in on you, the first thing I get is that the universe is kicking you in the behind because you have a strong calling towards a bold carer move – something you have been wanting to do and are meant to do and you have been avoiding it. Why? Because you are afraid it’ not practical or the risk is too much. Also, someone else has given you incorrect advice stating this dream of yours is not practical. This person is a tiny bit bitter on life and subconsciously does not want to see anyone close to her succeed or do better than she is doing (I’m about 80% sure it’s a “she”)Be honest with yourself. Identify this vocation and move forward. You are so cut out for this and you will never have financial stability nor peace of mind/true happiness until you do this. Don’t be afraid of what others may think. Do not listen to those who advise against it. As a matter of fact, Napoleon Hill in his wonderful book “Think and Grow Rich”advises ion some cases, don’t tell people you’re doing it you have made some headway. Your finances will improve dramatically in approximately one year once you realize that goal and strive for it. Our economy is in a lot of turmoil right now. This is an opportunity to learn.Get enlightened about who you really are and truly meant to be. Once you do this you will never “need” money again.

kitana57
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 15
          • Replies: 53
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

Hi Candice,
          I just want to thank you very much for everything you have done for me. You are correct I kind of have an idea which way I wish to go (within the medical field) just getting there is taking me so much time and money of course. However, I have taken the majority of required courses and beyond in order to go into many possible different directions (I just have to narrow this down a bit in order to get to the right one). I will definitely have to find that book and give it a read. Your encouragement and kind advice has come to me at time in my life when I needed it for sure:)

Bright blessings and many thanks to you,

Lisa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.