Financial Blessings?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Financial Blessings?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by monkeface.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

monkeface
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

I am nearing retirement age and money has always been a huge problem in my life. Divorced 41 years, raised 2 children and never have had a live in boyfriend or room mate, so I’ve always shouldered my burdens alone. I want/need to retire, am beyond exhausted and feeling pretty desperate. I have a few stocks, which aren’t doing much and no other money to speak of. Does anyone see any financial increases for me anytime soon? I would need a Huge increase to be able to bring my house up to date and to retire.

Jier
      Basic Member
        • Replies: 10
        • New Participant
        Credits: 16.00

I am newish to tuning, but can off you tangible advise. if you want to make money you need to take action. you could try trading. once you get good. within 9 months. you can make 1000 a day off of ten thousand. granted you are risking it, however it takes money to make money and it is better to be moving towards the goals that one wants to obtain. Yes? SO if you are interested, I am a trader and have been trading sing I was 8 years old. I am now 30. and will be continuing to trade after suffereing from several hardships in my life. If you want more info about trading I can provide you with all the information. If you are less risk adverse the strategy still sworks and can provide you with funds. In the meantime try tuning your energy to what you are seeking. This is a very good year for the earth financial wise according to the Chinese calendar. You can try getting your astrology read at this website it costs like 30 bucks but will give you guidance on how to tap into the energies of the pig. it will also tell you what to avoid this year and how to better manipulate your environment so that you9 can benefit from it. I love money. this cannot be understated almost as much as i love power. But if you want money the best thing you can do is learn to trade. Real estate pays about 4 percent per house. so that means you wil sink 100000 into a house and make 4000 a year. most people call this great. Im, not i that bucket. ZYou can take a fraction of that money learn to invest it yourself, pick up valuable skills and make money along the way. you’ll have the freedom to work when yo9u want, and won’t be reliant on employers during yo9ur elderly age. Good things come to those who wait but even sooner to those who actively participate in the universal handouts. Alternatively, you can become a reseller. Look up David Kosciusko he will teach you all you need to learn about becomming a cell phone reseller. Further more here is a website that sells some products that can help you harness you9r mind in order to extract the most productivity. THe name of the website is called inspire3. They make brainwave entrainment roducts that can allow you to increase focus productivity, release inner conflict and more. the one i recommend is the zen12 and the brainwave shots

monkeface
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 4
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 1.00

Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate the information more than you know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.