finances

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by kathy11752.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kathy11752
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Would like to know if my finances will get better ?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

As I’m looking int this, I get a psychic sense that your income is limited. I also sense that it’s unlikely you have any large sum of money coming in any time soon, such as bonus, inheritance, settlement, or anything else. I also get a sense of dept and having to pay into interest which could be eating up your income. At the rate things are going now, there could be struggle for quite some time ahead. Fortunately, the future is not something we have to accept. You can change this. In may not seem very accurate to you at this time, but I do get a strong psychic pull toward you doing something on the side such as some type of vending, promotions, or sales. This could be an income on the side that builds up over time. I even got some psychic insights about you selling something like a green product, supplement, service such as water filtration or nutritional product. It could start off with people you meet and could go into presentations in conference room, small companies, etc. I get a good sense about you being able to enjoy this and being able to build an steady income this way, although you may have to really challenge yourself, especially your attitude, to get this going. I see a lot of self-sabotaging thoughts, doubt, opinions, and emotional blocks, all obstacles that you will have to work through if you want to achieve more in life. Watch out about spending. It seems as if you have a pattern of getting money and getting rid of too quickly. Work in getting a cushion that you don’t touch unless there is an emergency, and be honest about what entails an emergency. Good luck and let me know your thoughts on what I have discussed.

yasmar
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 5
          • New Participant

Finances will be slow to change, and eventually changing for the better. I heard that you need to market your business more.

kathy11752
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Wow that great What business? thinking about getting into something with Autisic Children?

yasmar
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 0
              • Replies: 5
              • New Participant

Kathy, are you asking if you should start a business working with Autistic children? While you won’t become a millionaire, you will be emotionally rewarded and content in this position.

kathy11752
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

Yasmar, Never really wanted to be a millionaire by working just need to make enough to live on. Now if I won the million that’s would be great would not say no LOL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.