Feeling Very Negative

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Feeling Very Negative

• This topic has 12 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I’m really trying to find something positive in my life right now other than my kids.
      I have no job, no bf or otherwise in my life…i sit around cleaning, job shopping, watching tv and otherwise being very bored. I’m finding it hard to think of anything good to look forward too in life other than my kids.

Can anyone tell me if anything positive will happen in my future? Any new man? New job? New reason to wake up tomorrow?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

You will start to rebuild you confidence as soon as you start working again. You are at loose ends right now. Your kids need you so you must try to remain positive for them. When you start working and get your family into a routine, you are likely to meet new people. You really don’t need to go out of your way to meet someone new, it should happen naturally.

Best wishes,

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

I’m wondering what sorta job i will find? I’m a new single mother and i’m concerned i may not be able to provide for my kids the way they are used of. I relied heavily on my ex husband financially.
          Also i’m curious about my love life. I’ve been told i don’t need to find him but where will he find me? Work?

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

You might do well to rely on past experience when it comes to looking for work. If you have had some experience in a certain field that would be a plus. Your ex-husband should be providing some financial support for the kids. It really isn’t a good idea to date someone in the workplace. There is a chance that you could meet someone through work though — like at a training seminar, etc. Just don’t feel that you need to meet someone immediately. Take this time to reflect on what is important to you. You have had to make many recent adjustments and you need this time for yourself.

Best wishes,

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              • Topic Author

I know i need to concentrate on good positive things in my life and move past the bad negative people from my past that i know i’ve hurt. But i know i’ve changed and wont make the same mistakes that i have before. But there’s this one person who just hates me & doesn’t believe i’ve changed. My ex boyfriend. He just doesn’t seem to understand the things he’s done wrong also, won’t admit his faults and thinks i’m this horrible horrible person. I don’t know why it bothers me. When we dated he was cheating on his long time girlfriend. He won’t admit that. Just keeps saying i’m the cheating and liar. When i know for a fact that he is. I don’t not admit my faults, i was wrong too.
              I don’t know what i should do if anything. Leave it be and hope karma gets him? Tell his girlfriend and risk his revenge? It really bothers me that he thinks so bad of me. This was a person that i admitted to loving but now, my gosh i just can’t believe how much it hurts that he’s such a negative person. He never loved me did he? I really want to ruin him and tell his girlfriend but he said he will destroy me with revenge.

anonymous
              Basic Member
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                • Topic Author

Ok, a large part of me doesn’t wanna ruin him and tell his girlfriend. I just wish he would grow up and accept the things he’s done and doing wrong in life. The lieing, the cheating, the hurtful things he says and does….yet he thinks he’s done nothing wrong at all!!

anonymous
                Basic Member
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★
                  • Topic Author

Well the first questions were answered. I guess my last question to sum up was should i bother to concern myself with my ex boyfriend (june 6/73) and worry about how much he hates me & tell his girlfriend that he’s been cheating and lieing or just leave it alone.

I’m thinking leave it alone. I was feeling pretty positive about my life up until this last post about death, destruction & poverty etc 🙁
                  any thoughts on this anyone…positive ones?

KathyN
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • Super Participant
                    • ★★★★★

You do sense the right thing to do about the situation with your ex-boyfriend — leave it alone. In a sense what goes around comes around, and yes it is karma. Once you move on from this and just let fate decide his future, you will become more at peace within yourself. He will eventually have to come to terms with his attitude, and you might not even be aware when this happens because you will no longer be focusing on him and this negative energy.

Remember that the future is not set in stone. A lot depends on the choices that you make for yourself. If you are aware of certain dangers there are things you can do to avoid them.

Best wishes,

anonymous
                    Basic Member
                      • Super Participant
                      • ★★★★★
                      • Topic Author

Thank you kathy. I truly appreciate your replies. I just can’t help but feel extremely uneasy, scared and not happy with what the other lady said…jalessa. It really makes me mad that i even bothered asking about my ex boyfriend yesterday. I guess i should have trusted my instincts. But it sounds like i’m still in for a horribly hard life for awhile yet.

I’m really trying to change things and have a positive outlook on life but hearing that makes me very angry. Regret even coming back to this site. Like am i going to get sick, someone die, house burn down??? What a horrible thing to say. I don’t believe any of that what she said….a- i’m married already but separated. B- my future has nothing but happiness in it! Good things will come, i’ve already been thru a lot…something positive will come from all of this past pain.

KathyN
                      Participant
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More »
                        • Super Participant
                        • ★★★★★

Actually those of us posting replies in the forums are volunteers. Anyone can post and you are likely to get a different perspective from each person. I am a graduate student, but not a certified psychic. I try to focus on the question that the individual is asking. It really isn’t possible to predict exactly when something might happen because spirit time is not the same as real time as we know it. What i am sensing is that you will work through your present issues and once things are sorted out you will feel a sense of contentment.

I would strongly recommend that you arrange to have a reading from a certified psychic. It is understandable that you are feeling uneasy. Dale sellers teaches his clients to find their strengths and help themselves. His contact information is on this website. You are getting conflicting information and opinions, and you will feel much better if you have a positive reading from a certified psychic who you can trust.

Please keep in touch to let us know how you are doing —

best wishes,

loverbuy
                        Basic Member
                          • Topics: 1
                          • Replies: 29
                          • Light Participant
                          • ★★

Just keep letting life flow

rakesh01
                          Basic Member
                            • Topics: 0
                            • Replies: 1
                            • New Participant

I too feel negative most of the time.
                            Specially when i interact with people, i loose all control on myself and my mood and anger is remote controlled by others.

How to come out of this?

FionaM
                            Participant
                            graduate
                            LMP Student
                            Learn More »
                            I've Donated »
                              • United States
                              • Replies: 587
                              • Super Participant
                              • ★★★★★
                              Credits: 742.00

Rakesh01: instead of just settling for a miserable way of living, find a way to get control over yourself. I found this to be helpful for me: http://www.lifeleap.org/mastery/

regardless of what path you choose, get some tools that will allow you to stop being the victim, and use those tools!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.