Father of my16 year old back in life and has never met his son

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Father of my16 year old back in life and has never met his son

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by WeeKezza.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Carebear74
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My ex left town 17 years ago when i was pregnant with our son. My son will be 17 soon and his bio dad is back in town and has never met his son. I am happily married now but he says he wants to meet his son but only if he can have me back too. I still love him but i love my husband and he is a great husband. I do not know what is right to do for my son

WeeKezza
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 4
        • New Participant
        Credits: 7.00

Absolutely not. Sorry for interfering but if the man was really interested in establishing a relationship with his son and making up for not being there, you would not be a factor. I don’t mean that in a negative way, but you would come after any chance with his son. Also has he even thought whether his son wants to know or not? In addition to this if you are happy and in love this shouldn’t even be a choice for you, this is not best for son. The man has failed to be there for him his entire life, then shows back up and tries to use him as a prop in emotionally blackmailing you. He sounds like a selfish man, who has realised he has nothing and is now trying to force a family scenario from you to give himself a purpose. And what if you did take him back and he left again, what damage would that do to your boy. he is best left alone. You have done well on your own, giving your son a stable upbringing and have found yourself happiness, let him rot in his own misery. Tell him either he focuses just on his son, and makes a good job of it or he just stays gone for good. neither of you need him. You will soon see if and how much he felt for his boy and whether he fully intended to be a dad.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.