Family fixes

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Family fixes

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

RaquelM
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 8
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

Hi,

I’m not sure where to begin this question but I would like some guidance on how to deal with a fight in my family. My older brother and I got into a fight last year and have not spoken since. I said something mean to him because I thought I knew the story and he told me to erase my number. Clearly we both have built up emotions that have lead to this…

I would like to talk to him and clear the air, I do not expect him to be a happy go lucky brother. I would really just like to be on better understanding terms. Life seems so short and things are seeming to get a little crazier everyday. I just don’t know how to approach him, if things should be talked about? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Could you possibly write him a letter? You would have the opportunity to express your feelings as well as attempt to repair this relationship. He would have the opportunity to think about this. You would also know that you have taken an important step to make contact. He might not want to discuss what has happened in the past, but he might be willing to more forward.

Best wishes,
        🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.