Family finances

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Family finances

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

snorris
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I’m told over and over, I will come into a large sum of money through winnings involving use of selecting numbers, when and how, what numbers are allegedly to be necessary for this to be successful

snorris
      Basic Member
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author

I’m told over and over, I will come into a large sum of money through winnings involving use of selecting numbers, when and how, what numbers are allegedly to be necessary for this to be successful

snorris
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

1. You seek to be financially fulfilled so that your cup fills over with plenty. You wish to be deep in wealth and full of things about you. Success comes to those who seek the wisdom of the ages and the understanding of the mysteries of the Universe. Harness your own intuition and you will find the answers says, Mother of Water.
            2. Your energy is young and hopeful. You have sensuality and charisma. In its negative aspect it is fickle. Your young personality is looking and seeking for that which you do not have. When will my money come? Deep is the desire to be wealthy without real work.
            3. Embrace your vocation and it will provide all your needs. Sit in your desire without action, and you will be in scarcity. Fill your basket with desire and action and your rewards will be many. There will be no more want or need.

There is more luck, as it were, manifesting numbers through energy work than there is in wishing there is a lucky set of numbers to win the lottery. There is no “lucky” number formula but that which is in your soul. Generally, Spirit does not give us numbers for guessing lottery numbers. However, you can ask. Ask and numbers shall come to you. They may or may not be the “lucky” ones. When your energy is at a high vibration these numbers shall manifest. Breathe several times, relax…ask…what do you “hear” in your mind? Try this and let me know how “lucky” you were.
            There are many books and programs to learn to manifest the things we desire. I have taken many programs and studied many books on finances and manifesting. The LifeLeap Progam offers the best program I know of to learn to develop this energy. Your vibration will increase and the things you desire will come easily to you through dedication to the studies, and having fun doing the drills. The book by Napolean Hill, Think and Grow Rich, is an excellent study in financial manifestation.
            Your inaction is like that of the hanged man…bound without action. Use the opportunity to look at things from a different perspective. How do things look upside down? Change comes from an earnest desire to change. The scales of life will balance when you see things in the right perspective. Then will your struggles come to an end. All that you desire will come to you as of no where in just the right time. Green will be your gardens, and bountiful can be your flowers.
            The energy of this reading is 9. Are you ready for transformation, or the cycle of life you have been on? Manifestation has no limits. Why do you hold back? Be limitless. The Universe has an abundance of wealth for you. Money is all around. Money is energy. It is your energy that attracts it. See yourself as light that attracts your heart’s desire. This will help assist you to change. What is it that you are currently attracted to? How “lucky” have you been? Keep doing the same actions and the same primary energy will continue to surround you. Is it chaos, poverty, ill health, wealth, joy, peace…what is YOUR energy attracting?
            May the numbers of your soul always guide you.
            With many blessings, Melinda

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.