Expect Miracles in your life.

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Expect Miracles in your life.

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by DivineW.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Talker
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 12
      • Replies: 29
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 45.00

Ah yes, the conundrum of making Miracles work on a regular basis.
      Still comes down to the intensity of how beliefs are set in ones psyche.
      ————————————
      # 51 Talker on Why No Healing Miracle Today!

Having studied the many and varied methods of the healing process, there were hundreds of joys and sorrows, that came along with it. Elated with some, a downer with others.
      Why the seemingly ‘failed’ efforts !
      Couldn’t understand, why, if a process works with a certain person in bringing in any kind of relief or healing, why doesn’t it ‘work’ every time!
      So with my existing lack of understanding, I broadened my interests into miracles, hands on healing, faith healing, psychic healing, running energy, energy work, Reiki, Huna, EFT, food, vitamins and minerals, and herbs.
      Now, I wont pretend to be expert in all these modalities, but will say that I am highly conversant with them all.
      There were a few other fields, but will bypass that for now.

Regardless of the process or method used, there seemed to be a common thread with each and every one.
      Namely, that there will be some failed efforts, or no seeming healing taking place.
      Some thing along the lines of that sorrowful medical joke
      ‘the operation was successful, but the patient died’.
      Another that comes up is ‘there are no incurable diseases, but there are incurable patients’.

Sheesh, what a mess to wade through.

Was about the same time, that my awareness was being expanded deeper into the religious and spiritual realm.
      ———————
      (part of above from my blog)
      http://www.thetalker.org/archives/431/51-talker-on-why-no-healing-miracle-today/

joelevacy
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 3.00

I have a weird way of doing my work but healing help of any kind will help my names Joseph and I like to do a lot of free range spiritual work it’d be cool if you could send healing

NicoleB
        Lesson 7
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 20
          • Replies: 54
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          Credits: 15.00

I feel like if you expect good things to happen and to at the positive then better things tend to happen for you.

AdviseASH
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 2
            • Replies: 2
            • New Participant
            Credits: 4.00

I could really use some help I suffer from past trauma and have PTSD depression anxiety … I have AB negative blood /chemical imbalance so my body rejects alot of things I’ve been in and out of ICU from my body rejecting medications that my Dr. tried giving me nothing has helped I have no motivation will to do anything …. please help!

FionaM
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • United States
              • Topics: 4
              • Replies: 587
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 742.00

AdviseASH: I responded to you in another post.

DivineW
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 0
                • Replies: 1
                • New Participant
                Credits: 1.00

Hi, I’m new here 😊 interested in spiritual healing..I am not an expert in this field as I am on my own spiritual quest! However I do believe from my own experience & i agree that some of it has to do with what is set in your own psyche of course. If your subconscious mind has been programmed to think a particular way then you will think that way consciously or unconsciously. Not saying it’s anyones fault to how they think of course! (No judging here!) …
                BUT.. limiting beliefs about one’s self or situation, even the smallest can have huge impact on what it is your trying to attract or heal. It’s like an energy block. The mind is a powerful tool & like a muscle, if trained & used in the right way, you can manipulate that energy to where you want it to go, with your visualisation & power of intention. I feel it is also important to really ‘feel’ it too, which is a form of your intention. Not just verbal and visual. It’s like taking all of your senses together into a positive state.
                The physical intention of what you are doing needs to match this as well.. I agree, perhaps types of food /drink may effect you- artificial vs natural, the energys it carries!!
                On the other hand I’ve learnt that karmic life lessons may play apart. If we are all on a soul journey & part of that is to learn and grow. Then life lessons create problems which can come in froms of situations/health issue. So we have to be able to accept, learn & forgive ourselves/others to be able to move on. As that can also take form of a limiting belief- (negative state).
                Please note🙏 I am not saying every illness or situation is due to this because I am not an expert, no one deserves to feel bad. Please understand 🙏 I am not saying I am right here either- it’s just what I have come to understand from my own experience & of others!! I mean who really knows???
                There are probably so many aspects to it. Spiritual laws we do not understand, but thats all part of the journey I guess!!!
                Thank you for taking the time to read this to all you wonderful souls out there!
                Sending you all healing rays ✨✨✨

DivineW
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 0
                  • Replies: 1
                  • New Participant
                  Credits: 1.00

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi ☺️ I accidentally pressed the green thumb on here because my phone is slow I was being to quick on the screen! I can’t undo it & not sure what it does exactly!
                  Anyway I hope you are feeling better now sending you healing ✨

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.