Ex manipulative and causing so much stress

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Ex manipulative and causing so much stress

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Chiny.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Chiny
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My ex of 30 years is causing so much pain and hurt in my life. Court cases trying to take my children, he has already got my son but now wants my daughter who doesn’t trust or want to be alone with him. My son a 16 year old troubled me I sent him to my ex nearly a year last June but it backfired on both of us. My son now blames me for everything. Ex has money and I rely on it for support he wants control as I stopped him using me about 3 years ago. He cheated fathered a child with my cleaner and now he is with a lap dancer and has done exactly the same to the cleaner. My son sees me as the bad one as I took a long time getting over him. Even now out of frustration I get annoyed about him. My daughter is being treated 2nd best with the other child. I can’t let her be treated as I was. My final hearing is in July or August and I need to know if the court will listen to my daughter’s wishes. She doesn’t want to be alone with him. Also will I be secure in my future with money a job as I was not allowed to work. I am in my late 50’s.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.