Ex-Fiance

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Kay36.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kay36
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 14.00

I have been through heck and back for 7 months. I have used a local psychic by giving $6,000 with nothing to show for it, and When I had nothing more to offer she disappeared. Every time we were on track things happened to make it worse between his entire family getting sick. We have known eachother for 10 years bouncing back and forth into eachothers lives and then dated for two and a half. He has hurt and betrayed me and I have said words through email that I believe there is no coming back from just Thursday. And yet everything screams it’s not over, even my tarot. His family had given him the ultimatum of them or me, hating me because I have a child(4yr boy), gave him the means to stop being a walking mat, and then took him out of their home when we got a house back in September. And even though we had stayed in contact, he still continued to say he didn’t know what to do with us. So I told him I didn’t want anything to do with him anymore. We felt married and knew when we met that we were soul mates and the voice still says “It’s not over. ” I just hoped for some insight of what our fate is together, if we’re going to make it, when, what will happen, will we still marry and when. Anything. Multiple responses welcome
      Because I don’t think I can fight much longer. I still feel our connection and his pain and it kills me. Thank you in advance.

Me: Kayla M Ritter 07/10/1992
      Him: Sturling G Bowman 11/06/1991

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

Wow! Sorry you got taken advantage of by a psychic advisor. Your soul tie is still connected to his, which I think is what you are sensing. If you choose to break the soul tie, you will begin to heal the pain nut I sense you do not want to do this. I sense you want to remain bound to him. He also is not willing to let go yet.

Patricia7-
        Lesson 5
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★

PS folks on here are free and practicing their intuitive skills. People like the person you saw make all of us look like con artist

Kay36
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

He had been suicidal in the past and she said he was going to kill himself. I was too terrified if I didn’t spend the 3k on a candle to make him change his mind that he would do it. I was what kept him out of the dark for so long and he was spiraling. And now I’m too nervous to even trust my deck.

Kay36
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

But we were that disgustingly perfect couple that always joked, loved, and made fun of things. His mother pulled that card when all of his family was sick between breast cancer and three great aunts dying at the same time. She made sure she could get him to choose his dying family. And now karma has attacked that family viciously (more than anyone deserves and I fear for their safety.) She now has emphysema and her daughter(20) is passing out for no reason. As well as that one aunt has now passed and he will grow very dark and cold when a specific one leaves this world. We have always been each others rock when things like this happened and I’m scared after what ivr said to him that when his mind goes into thay place again he will never come back.

Patricia7-
              Lesson 5
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

I don’t think buying a candle can solve a problem. I think you have been used and manipulated. I hear the Mother telling him you are a “witch” and she does not mean it in a good way. He is basically decent and not trying to hurt anyone. Does he have a daughter? Picking up afraid of influences on kid???? Family has serious issues.

Kay36
                Basic Member
                  • New Participant
                  • Topic Author

They’re very messed up but no one knows any of my practices. It’s not known of me. We had a miscarriage last year but he never told his family. I know it was a girl.

Kay36
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant
                    • Topic Author

My son is 4 and he was very close to him. As though Avery was his own son. Sturlings family said not to worry about hurting him becwuse he wasn’t biologically his when they were trying to break off the engagement.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.