Ex Factor

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Izabeyah07.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

arialle592
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 11.00

Well I was in a relationship with my Ex for about 4 years. He broke up with me in December, out the blue, I thought everything was going perfect but he totally caught me off guard when I found out he was cheating on me, then really had the audacity to pursue a relationship with the girl whom he had cheated on me with. It was really hard on me this year dealing with the heartbreak and break up we have 4 kids and I was pregnant..i recently had our first son a month ago. During the time he left i was left alone with my children pregnant, depressed and hurt, carrying the responsibility and financial burden of our children all alone. I was deeply depressed. He is not with the other woman anymore he is single and as of now we just coparent and occasionally have a sexual relationship which I know is dumb but i still love this man veryyy deeply. He hurt me so bad..I just wanna know Why did he hurt me? I didn’t deserve it neither did our children..will my family get back together? Will he get it right for our kids? Whats holding him back? and if not will I be okay raising my kids alone…will we ever get our new home Ive been trying to move for the longest because our apartment now is out of date and just the worst..I want my children and I to be comfortable in a nice home and financially stable for them… i been through soo much i just want my light at the end of the tunnel…and be happy for my 5 children. My name is Arialle and my bday is 5-7-1992 and my kids father name is Josh bday 4-9-1995

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

I am so sorry you are going through this! I am a single Mom and I know it is tough! But I only have 2 kids to raise alone. Has he told you he is sorry? That he loves you? That he wants another chance? Sex with the ex may be fun but it can also block healing. He had the best of both worlds! A beautiful woman on hold, his kids when he wants to be Dad and his freedom. Most men might want this to continue but he needs to choose. Can you talk to him and tell him he has to choose?

arialle592
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I think he loves me deep down…i think he is enjoying his freedoom. I don’t wanna stick around and wait for him to he ready but i want my family back. He never opens up to me…he doesn’t like talking about his feelings he’s kind of always had a wall up..he is like emotionless kind off. Overall i will be just happy if he helps more with children…

Izabeyah07
          Basic Member
            • Replies: 124
            • Strong Participant
            • ★★★★
            Credits: 3.00

He’s in a lot of pain emotionally. He’s really hurt about what he’s done. I think he’s feeling a lot of stress and is so overwhelmed by it that he can’t really stop to smell the roses at times. He’s not even really aware of the stress that is there, it’s just kind of like auto pilot sometimes, and that’s when sometimes we make the mistakes that we don’t intend to make. He’s got ambitions, so I feel that he will make the right choices eventually. Like Patricia said, that he’s going to have to choose.

Patricia7-
            Lesson 5
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 19
              • Replies: 238
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 26.00

He thinks the partying life is the good life. He is not real mature. I sense he has a chemical dependency issue too??!! He doesn’t think it is s problem. He does feel love but he is like a child in many ways. Easily distracted too. Blowing in the wind

arialle592
              Lesson 20
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

I honestly think he is on some kind of drugs cause he has been way off lately…he has never been the type to neglect his kids but his has recently…everyone is telling me he has a problem but I don’t believe it. He was such a good father and boyfriend before all of this…idk what to do..i wanna help him.

Izabeyah07
                Basic Member
                  • Replies: 124
                  • Strong Participant
                  • ★★★★
                  Credits: 3.00

I feel for you. You’re very courageous to be able to handle all those kids. It’s very admirable. I think there is a loss in this because of what has happened between you two. Nothing can change the past. Nothing compares to having your family together so I can see how you are at a loss of what to do other than hope he makes the right choice. Something is severed and in some cases some individuals are just not capable of keeping it together. They’re not strong or they’re misguided which makes them weak and lost as to what is best because they haven’t experienced a contentment yet. Shoulder the responsibility of those kids and let him see consequences for his actions in ways that show him your capability and independence. You would be an example and at the same time, he would be punished and have a possibility of coming to his senses.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.