Engulfed by Loving Energy

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Engulfed by Loving Energy

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by nevenly.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

nevenly
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 10.00

I reunited with a childhood friend I met and he left me behind again. Those two days we reunited I felt consumed by love. I have never felt so much love before.The energy was just soooo strong. I have clairsentience and when he left, I did not feel doomed. As a result, I didn’t care that he left. But I’m realizing how gone he is.He wasn’t extremely negative about me, but I did sense he was feeling insecure and ready to lash. All that loving energy evaporated the moment he made the decision to leave. I guess I know what things mean energetically, that things are over, but I have hope. At times I feel like I have these random connections with him, only to be confused by another acquaintance who has no interest in either gender but has nice energy. I would like to know how Alex, my childhood friend who lives in a different country, thinks of me on a deeper level other than how positive he feels right now as well as his reasoning for leaving, which I’m unsure about due to what I picked up. I want to hear from him again. Is there any good news on that? Otherwise, can someone cut the cord because I can’t stand feeling occasionally consumed by what I felt with him without being able to hear from him. I have tried reaching out to him with no response, and it’s been a month.I would like to move on, but the memory of that energy makes it so difficult.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.