Employment

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Izabeyah07.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

When will i get a job? I have been appying for a job and praying for a job for more than a year without any success. I am now becoming depressed. My name is Patience Ntsako Mashaba, date of birth 01 april 1983 at 17:00 p.m., born in Pietersburg (northern province), south africa. I currently reside in Centurion, Pretoria, south africa. I will appreciate your help and am i really frustrated now!

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

Have Faith! Promote yourself. You may have take a job that is not your dream job to pay the bills but if you believe in yourself you can get the job you want.

Izabeyah07
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 124
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          Credits: 3.00

Think about all your desires in life. Your dream job and money and so forth. I don’t believe you are reaching for the goals that you truly desire or your not reaching high enough. You may be overqualified for the jobs your applying for or you just haven’t been reaching towards your full potential. Whatever it is there is a lack of enthusiasm. Start applying for higher status jobs, ones that you would of never thought of applying for. You will begin to reach success and zeal when you are surprised to see what kind of responses you get. Don’t cut yourself short.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.