Emotional block

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Emotional block

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I am at emotional block that hinders me from a serious relationship that could result in marriage and get pregnant with more children in my life, do you see a change in my situation? There is a someone very new in mind his name is Patrick 01/08/1971 and my name is Rachel 03/23/1978- thankyou for your time

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

Astrology and birthdays do not matter, especially if you have a block. I recommend meditation or some kind of training to remove this block. Please don’t go to a scam gypsy psychic who tells you you have a curse. It’s horse hockey. Look up some meditation type programs in your area (yoga, Tai Chi, a Buddhist center with open classes, etc). Check them out and sign up for the one with the instructor you feel most comfortable with and stick with it. Some fires have to be fought from the inside out! A simple psychic reading from any psychic will not help deep seated patterns.

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Well thankyou for your advice, I will keep that in mind and work on removing my emotional block. Can you tell me if the relationship will work for me and Patrick.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.