Does she still love me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Does she still love me?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Bonnie4678.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chris91
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hello guys, it’s been a hard 4 months for me. Me ex broke up with me about 4 months ago and I was very heart broken. We had great times together and as I always told her I never wanted to lose her she also would tell me the same. She has since then been moving on as if I never existed but sometimes I feel a surprise if something just doesn’t add up, as if she’s doing these things because she really is happy. I try so hard to move on but for some reason she just always will come into my mind.

Bonnie4678
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 15
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 22.00

Did you ever tell her how you felt have you reached out to her recently I think you should reach out to her talk to her tell her how you think and feel and if she rejects you move on if she does not reject you then hopefully it will end the way you’d like be vocal you have to say your feelings because if you don’t that other person has no clue and things you don’t want them and then they move on and you just sit there losing what you wanted however if she ends up being a jerk about everything then you have the energy so that you can move on

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.