Does my ex mean to physically harm me? Desperate for some feedback please!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Does my ex mean to physically harm me? Desperate for some feedback please!

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated by Green3334567.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Green3334567
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

A few more ambigous creepy messeges showed up on Craigslist from an unknown sender that feels like the first two, only different. Whoever is writing these messeges means to either scare or harm somebody but I don’t know who it is or if its meant for me or not.

Even though the messeges we’re abriviated,I understood what they meant to say right away. Recently, I had written a letter to me ex online about how I turned out a lot better than he thought that I would and he never actually replied.the letter I wrote wasn’t mean spirited by any means, it was just honest. I hope he just let it go and move on but I have this weird feeling that that these craigslist messeges might be from him. I never knew him to be the violent type but its been a good 10 years since I have actually seen him. Is this from him to me? Or meant for somebody else? Does he intend me any harm? Is he just trying to scare me off? Is it even him at all or somebody else? And on that note, does he know where I live currently? Just the questions swirling around in my mind.

Green3334567
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 6
        • Replies: 4
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 12.00

Also, the second craigslist post, the one that said (I Will Kill You) came after I wrote the person, asking who the first one intended to and for.Maybe the messege was meant for somebody else?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.