Does he like me?Will he start a relationship with me soon?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Does he like me?Will he start a relationship with me soon?

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Tamison.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Delaihey134
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I have a question I really like this guy and I do believe he like me to he does not really give me sign he like me he is popular but also kinda quite I want to know if he like me and if he would want to start a relationship with me or should I just move on?

Mellow
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 5
        • New Participant
        Credits: 18.00

I think you should be really brave and ask him. You will never know if you dont ask him good luck x

nevenly
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 5
          • New Participant
          Credits: 10.00

Sometimes we focus on the future too much rather than on the present. The future is in flux so much, but when we become present the future becomes clearer. I will give you some advice. Do not chase this boy. Chasing means calling, texting, asking him out several times a week. Instead, inspire him to do these things for you. Start by flirting with him. Smile and bite your lower lip when he speaks to you. Something tells me he might like that. Give him the courage to tell you how he feels by doing other small flirtatious things, like smiling as big as you can when he walks towards you and saying how you wish you could spend time together outside of school if you happen to eat lunch together. Give him hints that give him courage to ask you out rather than letting yourself wait around for him to say he does like you. If you do not flirt with him, he might not get the courage to tell you how he feels.

Tamison
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 50
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★
            Credits: 42.00

I would have to agree with Mellow, if you really want to know…ask him. Why spend your time pondering what could or couldn’t be. If you ask up close and in person, then that would eliminate the guess work, right ? If he’s in to you then he’ll let you know, if not, then that at least lets you know not to spend any more time in limbo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.