Do I stay or go?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Do I stay or go?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by em84stl.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Trina45
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

I have been in a relationship for 3 years. He works all the time. When he is home I visit for about an hr. He showers and goes to bed. I am not happy. I see another guy from my hometown with that I really have fun with.I just need to know whether I move or stay where I am? I have one child that Hates this guy I am with. Please help..

em84stl
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 3
        • New Participant
        Credits: 5.00

Hi Trina,
        I have been told that I have a very strong intuition but I am no expert in the field. Please understand that and read my response as nothing more than a friend helping a friend.

“Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.”
        – Robin S. Sharma

Trina, you and your child need and deserve happiness. No matter how great a person might be sometimes people just aren’t compatible. And that’s ok. I imagine life would be rather bland in we were all compatible with one another. Each relationship you have with another person presents an opportunity for you to grow and discover new things about yourself. Sometimes you don’t know how much you crave adventure until you’re in a continuous bore. Sometimes you don’t realize how much your own smile and laughter means to you until you’re in a situation absent of emotions and flooded with silence.

Perhaps you didn’t realize how important some of these things were to you until you were in a countering situation. That’s ok. Embrace your discovery and let it guide you.

If you’re not happy and your child doesn’t like the person, what makes you stay? You do not necessarily have to answer this question on the forum (though you’re more than welcome to) but please answer this for yourself at least. It sounds like you already know the direction you should go so ask yourself what’s holding you back from your hearts desire.

Maybe this person has some inner turmoil that’s causing him to be so shut down. Maybe this is who he truly is. If his work schedule leaves you feel neglected and alone then it’s ok for you to remove yourself from the situation.

Trina, you only get to live this life once. Follow your heart and you’ll never land in the wrong place.

I wish you all the best!

~ Hugs and God bless
        Erin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.