Did I meet my soul mate?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Did I meet my soul mate?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by _SunShine_.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

_SunShine_
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

I met a man st work 10 years ago, I was instantly blown away by his aura….it’s bright and good and amazing….I’ve never met anyone like that before or since….I mean it was like being struck by a thunderbolt.
      I found out he was married and I never acted on my “crush”.
      Fast forward 10 years and we are working in a 3rd location…….Around Easter of this year we began to communicate more…mostly via text.
      We have never done anything improper…..but I feel drawn to him more strongly than ever. We talk on the phone and/or text several times a day….
      I tried to end our friendship a couple months ago by having an argument about something silly, I did this because at the time I felt that we were on a road to nowhere. I blocked his calls and texts and was luckily transferred to another location….when I blocked him, he showed up at my work! He said he wanted to “fix this”. He seemed to be in genuine pain and our “friendship” has continued.
      Neither of us has said anything about having feelings for the other….but I know he does, just not to what extent.
      I have never been in a situation like this before and I have NEVER been with a married man.
      What is burning inside of me is new to me and I keep going back to the instant I met him and was blinded by his bright aura.
      I’m maintaining my morals and life standards because although I cannot help how I feel l..I can control how I act…..but oh my this man has me twisted up! He probes my thoughts with profound questions which are uncomfortable at times…but in a good way…..
      I keep telling myself to be grateful for a friend like this in my life…..but I would be phony if I said that there is no feelings on both parts….I have them, not entirely certain he does….but there is something there……Confused in California

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.