Destiny?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

NicoleB
    Lesson 7
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 20
      • Replies: 54
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

So my ex and I keep happening to run into each other at school. We run into each other at random times. We are just friends right now, that is all he wants, but he stated he knows that we will talk because we also run into each other. He said he is not sure if it is divine power or some destiny thing, but he is right. We also in some way or another see each other at random times.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

So what exactly do you want to know?

Anonymous
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 0.00

I m happily married n have relation with a younger boy who got me involved in him more than 9 years, he has now gone abroad and he needs to end the relation, he also lies to me saying he dose not have anyone in his life other than me but he has some one from his office with whom he is going on and also he is on social sites, I am sure he sleeps with them and he is fooling around with me. I need to know by your psychic power will he really cheat on me or he will come back, can I do some spiritual meditation to get him back or you suggest, because I truly love him and he too but right now I feel he has changed.

Please guide.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.