Desperately seeking the real thing.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Desperately seeking the real thing.

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Deb4361.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

onefastflier
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have a serious issue that needs the attention of a serious, genuine psychic.
      I’ve come across some whackos and of course the money hungry fakers, I can’t believe there isn’t someone out there
      genuine and responsible that can help me. This isn’t about future loves or will I have a good job. This is the most important and serious issue of my life.

If you are the real thing and truely able and willing to help, Please reach me as soon as you can.
      Thank you so very much

M

andrew
      Basic Member
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant

A couple things here.

First, you seem to have a bit of chip on your shoulder. If you are here seeking help, you might not want to start off with

I can’t believe there isn’t someone out there genuine and responsible that can help me

It sounds as if you are already expecting another disappointment. If this is so, another disappointment is what you will likely get. People coming into these forums, even those with true psychic abilities, aren’t likely to give you much of a response if you come across in such a challenging way. You may want to cheer up and be a bit more supportive.

Next, this is a practice forum. Yes, there are people here with psychic abilities here, but this forum is open to the public (did you read the “read me” first topic?). If you are facing a serious crisis, you may get some help here but you may be better off seeking the advice of a professional such as Dale (the founder of LifeLeap). Although I do know Dale personally, and he may be a little hesitant to speak with you unless you work on the attitude.

Next, this is a place for you to post questions so forum participants can share psychic insights with you. This is not a place to request someone “who is the real thing” to contact you. If you want to partipate, you need to ask specific questions (and not tell us what you don’t want help with).

Hope everything is a little more clear to you now. Why don’t you try to give it another shot.

Deb4361
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant

A couple things here.

First, you seem to have a bit of chip on your shoulder. If you are here seeking help, you might not want to start off with

I can’t believe there isn’t someone out there genuine and responsible that can help me

It sounds as if you are already expecting another disappointment. If this is so, another disappointment is what you will likely get. People coming into these forums, even those with true psychic abilities, aren’t likely to give you much of a response if you come across in such a challenging way. You may want to cheer up and be a bit more supportive.

Next, this is a practice forum. Yes, there are people here with psychic abilities here, but this forum is open to the public (did you read the “read me” first topic?). If you are facing a serious crisis, you may get some help here but you may be better off seeking the advice of a professional such as Dale (the founder of LifeLeap). Although I do know Dale personally, and he may be a little hesitant to speak with you unless you work on the attitude.

Next, this is a place for you to post questions so forum participants can share psychic insights with you. This is not a place to request someone “who is the real thing” to contact you. If you want to partipate, you need to ask specific questions (and not tell us what you don’t want help with).

Hope everything is a little more clear to you now. Why don’t you try to give it another shot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.