Deeply unhappy

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Deeply unhappy

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pbutterstrings
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 8
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello,
      I’ve been fine for the past few months but very recently I’ve begun to feel deeply unhappy in ways I am having trouble articulating. I feel that I want more from my friendships. I desperately want to talk about ideas that I am passionate about but hate myself for not being intelligent enough to be able to communicate them through speaking. I feel trapped. I feel unhappy about the past and just want a way out of it.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

You are very good with written expression. Perhaps you are just being too hard on yourself? Have you considered participating in some volunteer work? That is a great place to meet people who share your interests. If you can volunteer to help with a project that you support you will meet other like-minded individuals.

One of the best ways to feel good about yourself is to know that you have done something to help others. You can do that by continuing to participate in the forums on this website. You could continue to build your tokens and when you have enough you could cash them in for a psychic based counseling session with Dale Sellers.

You also might benefit from looking into the Life Mastery Program. I did and it helped me tremendously. It helped me to recognize opportunities and obstacles and make better decisions in life. The information is available at this website.

I sense that you have a lot to give– and you will continue to recognize your full potential.

Best wishes,
        🙂

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

pbutterstrings –

Here’s my best shot. I’m getting a psychic sense that the first step is to get a concrete list of goals for you to focus upon. You have a great deal of scattered energy around you which I sense is draining your life energy. My psychic sense is that you have the potential to go in many different directions, it’s just a matter of choosing the right one and getting more focused. I keep getting a psychic vision towards you working with people, something like psychology even something in the holistic health field. Even in a tough economy, helping others can be financially rewarding and meaningful to your soul, if you are smart about what path you choose. As far as expressing yourself, have you considered taking a drama class or joining Toastmasters? These are guaranteed options for learning to open up and let it all out. You will be forced to do this in these environments. I’m not saying it will be easy, but you will see results. Ironically, I get a sense you have a high degree of intelligence. You have everything it takes. You are actually blessed with these things so be thankful. I would also consider reading more philosophy, metaphysical material, psychology books, etc. This will help you formulate how to express things to others that are deep within you. Once you see it written, you will have some better ideas on how to express yourself to others. let me know what you think about what I have written here.

pbutterstrings
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Thanks Kathy N and Fiona!

I am currently at Lesson 2 🙂 of the Life Mastery Program, so I think that will help me a lot. Would you mind sharing me how it is helped (either one) of you?

Like i said, i’m still having trouble deciphering what it is that sometimes gnaws at me that makes me deeply unhappy. I think what has really gotten to me is that I felt deep regret at how certain things in my life have transpired. My university career didn’t go as well as I’d wished it could have, and I’ve had to give up some dreams (particularly my writing dream). I know it’s part of growing up, but it’s a painful process.

I also have difficulty not being envious of people who are 1) more outgoing 2) better speakers (Kathy N, you are right that I’m quite good at written expression, but speaking has always been difficult for me) 3) very intelligent. I try not to be envious (for moral reasons), but the feelings surface frequently, and I end up criticizing myself a lot.

I also realized that a big part of the problem is I like to think about ideas/like intellectual conversations, but am afraid of sounding pretentious by starting them- I just have to get over that hurdle and I’m good.

Fiona, I think it is interesting that you mention psychology because I am currently a violin performance major looking to second major in psychology. When you mean working with people, do you mean that you saw me as a violin teacher, or did you see me working outside of the field of music? You are also spot on about reading more philosophy/psychology books because those are the ideas that profoundly interest me. I will look into Toastmasters, and see how it is possible for me to do a drama class in the future.

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Replies: 625
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 228.01

As you work through each lesson in the Life Mastery Program you will experience heightened awareness. One very important aspect is that these exercises will help to rid you of negative energy. When I was able to begin to sense the motives of others and know when someone was not being honest with me, I found it easier to make decisions. I also feel that I have more self confidence.

Please look me up in the student study groups for the Life Mastery Program on the student website. I will be happy to help you as you work through the lessons.

Take care!
              🙂

pbutterstrings
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

Hi Kathy,
                Thanks again for your reply. I will look you up over there!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.