dealing with this for 2 yrs

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions dealing with this for 2 yrs

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by popypop.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AnnaW
    Lesson 9
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I have been dealing with a specific issue for 2 yrs, always get a blocked effect somehow. it concerns others and I am unsure as to give up totally or hang in there. Any insights?

fly210
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

I feel the same way ? It’s crazy because I don’t have anyone to talk to with out passing jument on myself. By the way my name is fly my be we can help each other out

I am just needing answers in love and my lost love ones !

AnnaW
        Lesson 9
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Replies: 5
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

I WAS ASKING FOR INSIGHT INTO THE PROBLEMS I HAVE BEEN HAVING FOR THE PAST TWO YRS, WONDERING WHETHER I SHOULD GIVE UP ON THE SITUATION OR CONTINUE TO HANG IN THERE? ANYONE HAVE ANY INSIGHTS PSYCHICALLY FOR ME.

KyleH
          Lesson 6
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            Credits: 0.00

I myself have been dealing with the same thing and it regards the end times and it’s hard to embrace it and to remain open to it because I’m only giving problems and no solutions to these problems I am also getting specific stations dreams and insights from some outside source of some kind I can’t quite understand but I know that my relationship with God has gotten unbelievably stronger within these past 16 months. If you’re dealing with THIS

popypop
            Basic Member
              • Replies: 16
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              Credits: 18.00

What I see are like plates of armour around your heart. Someone put them there.you must work on your heart chakra. There are many you tube channels with free heart chakra meditations but your basic om while meditating green light on your heart will suffice.I am getting an imbalance with salt. I won’t give medical advice but your heart chakra needs to strengthen hint. Also idk I never took his formal classes but I am getting a salt ritual? Draw a heart write your name inside it with the word hurt under your name. Green ink. Light a green candle then soak that paper in salt water while you meditate on cleansing your heart chakra. If you can color the salt water green. After you feel “better” let the paper dry after 7 days Relight the green candle and burn the paper seeing all your hurts and pain disappear. Usually when I see a ritual it is for an individual it will help. This is the source of your blockages. Aside from that I also see a connection to someone who has passed on. It is not a good connection. They do not want you to be happy with another. I am going to go all out and feel an involvement in voodou. This entity does not want to be attached to you. You must set it free for you to be happy also. Get a black cord. A white candle. Light candle. Knot the black cord 3x and say we are bound by spirit karma and fate. I forgive and set you free. Cut the cord through the knot as you say this. Then say you are free and so am I. Blessed may we be. Burn the cord then light some incense to clear the vibes. I do not venture to say who this is but I know that you know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.