daughhter’s life choice career

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions daughhter’s life choice career

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

My youngest daughter is a university graduate in film studies. She has a vision in becoming a film director.She hasn’t been successful in getting a job that would lead her to achieve her dream. She just needs to get her foot in the door.
      Do you see this happening for her at anytime soon? And where will this take place, here in Canada or the U.S.?

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

Toronto came to my mind immediately when I focused in on your daughter. I feel she will have an opportunity to do something in Ft. Lauderdale in the future. For now, I’m getting a stronger sense of Toronto. I would advise she stay in Canada,start in the Toronto area. She will connect for opportunities there. She will do some traveling to different more remote, mountainous provinces for small but significant opportunities. The future is not etched in stone. What I am giving you are higher probabilities. The wonderful thing about psychic ability is that a person can manifest and create the future and the life they want. Right now I am getting a pull for her to produce/direct documentary/information films regarding Wildlife and humanitarian issues. When I focus in on her, I think with those types of issues, she could get passionate about and thus produce some good films.

Since like I mentioned before, we have the ability to create the life and future we want, I would suggest strongly you support her even if she makes mistakes or has a failed production or more than one. I feel if your daughter gives up she will probably not be happy doing anything else and the “what-if’s” will plague her for a lifetime and noticeably affect her relationships with family and friends.

Tyler Perry failed over and over again as he struggled to produce plays in Atlanta. He even got evicted once with his belongings placed out on the street. Now he is very very rich and successful.

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank-you Candice for taking the time in answering my question concerning my daughter. We all want our children to succeed and fulfill their dreams. You were right about Toronto. My daughter has applied since last year to job opportunities in Toronto. She knows that she has to start somewhere, any kind of position just to get her foot in the door. It’s a tough job market out there as we all know. It has been disappointing for her that nothing as of yet has opened up. I’ve told her there is a reason for everything and that something will turn up. I believe that it is all in the timing and that what we have written down in our charts before we came here is what we must experience.

When I mention this to her, she says “okay, then go have a look in my chart and tell me where I need to go and when is this going to happen”. All I can do is give her the support that she needs and I pray a lot and I ask my dad and my uncle(who was a psychic but had a hard time in dealing with his gift because he said that he just saw too many things and couldn’t turn it off) who both passed away in 2001 just days apart, to give her advice in her dreams. This is why I turned to this forum, so that my daughter can have some guidance from gifted people such as you.

Do you see a specific company in Toronto that she will be going to and the time frame? Will it be as soon as sometime this year?

Thank you for your time and visions in this matter.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.