Curses?

• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sg01001
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 6
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Do you think curses are real? Is it possible to know if someone has put a curse on you? Is there a way out of it?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I think we all influence each other on a metaphysical level on a frequent basis. Some people are able to focus energy in a more direct way.

But compared to the standard idea of curses, from movies and tv, I think it’s different. What many psychics will tell you about curses is just a mere ploy to get you to pay them to remove it. Watch out for this scam!

Some people can help with cleansing, but make sure it is someone that is trustworthy. Your best bet to remove the influences that others have on you is to get some training that is designed for this type of thing, such as the Life Mastery Program presented on this website. This type of training makes other people’s influences just about impossible.

Let me know what you think about what I’ve written.

Talker
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 12
          • Replies: 29
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 45.00

You are right on FionaM.
          One’s belief factor is what is at play under the given circumstances.
          Not to say that ‘funny things’ couldn’t happen, so would need to add that the recipient of a curse would need to have other very personal factors in/at play.
          So it would require the explaining/teaching to a person so afflicted, on how to remove and install safe guards.

Be Well

joelevacy
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 2
            • New Participant
            Credits: 3.00

My uncle says say ounces against me and believes he’s Satan and has made many attacks against me

Anonymous
              • Topics: 0
              • Replies: 6
              • New Participant
              Credits: 0.00

Unless, you are suggesting voodoo magic, then no, other than voodoo magic there is no other practical way, well, unless u ask a devil’s help. To get rid of a curse there are various of methods, one is salt water therapy, where ones just simply put their feet in a pail of water with 2 tablespoons of rock salt(sea salt can be used if rock salt not available) and chant the name of their God for 15mins. This is one of more of the effective ways

eye
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 1
                • Replies: 2
                • New Participant
                Credits: 14.00

The way i remove bad entitys from my life on a daily basis at times. Use your body as the temple there after. So power uo you(your temple) its sounds silly but all good things upon ones self creates an ors of good things around us. Use music with earphones to energise your spirit your temple. When we feel uplifted we attract thise willing to lift us. Only a heavy (strong) entity can upon our well being has ability to over power a temple beaming of uplifting light. If such a thing is happening to anyone i sinceerly suggest seeking spiritual help. Thise who csn remove such things ive seen personally get paid well to do this nowa days…
                Kind regards
                Ryan…

Talker
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 12
                  • Replies: 29
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★
                  Credits: 45.00

If you are concerned that you might in some way be cursed, or someone has told you they cursed you, please speak to your angels and ask for it to be removed. I would say something like this to your angels or to God if you prefer:

“Dear Angels, please cover me with your divine protection,
                  and cleanse away any curse that has been sent my way from
                  any time, place or dimension. Where appropriate, return the
                  energy to the sender to be dealt with or dispel the energy
                  back to Creator to be transmuted. Please seal me in your loving
                  protection forever. Thank you angels/God.”

The good part is that most spell “workings” do not operate very well despite the intent sent out by individuals. Many spells that are cast can, and do, simply return to the caster if they are not careful – so the ill will they hope to project onto others simply happens to them.

It is still ones belief factors that determine how seriously ones life is impacted by any curse or spell.

One can ‘imagine’ bathing and ‘washing away’ all detrimental energies.
                  Too that extent that you ‘believe’ you are being cleansed, will be the determining factor for your ‘belief’ system.

Patricia7-
                  Lesson 5
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • Topics: 19
                    • Replies: 238
                    • Super Participant
                    • ★★★★★
                    Credits: 26.00

I do believe in curses but my bible tells me an undeserved curse has no effect. I do believe we can break a curse over us. There are also those pesky generational curses that go down 7 generations. Limit exposure to negative folks, pray and seek your God. I was taught to say ” I send you back with neither love or hate” by a Wiccan.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.