Current relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Current relationship

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Biomed
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I am in a relationship that is confusing me. I really want to be with him and up until a few days ago I think he felt the same. Now he is trying to push me away but not completely. Where is this heading, should I wait it out?

nevenly
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 5
        • New Participant
        Credits: 10.00

Men have cycles like females do. They go into a cave every once in a while. It can last a day, a week, maybe even two. They tend to come back like a rubber band, but if they don’t get their space they become irritated and grouchy and push further away. Not all men realize they have these cycles, but it’s important you keep yourself busy when you notice these signs. It can actually be a very good thing, like he needs space because he is overwhelmed by how he feels but if you chase after him and beg to spend more time together, it could become more of a negative.

Mila733
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 4
          • New Participant
          Credits: 11.00

I hate the rubber band process. It makes me nervous. I have screwed up good connections during the rubber band period.

Anonymous
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            Credits: 0.00

I’ve been in a relationship with a guy for 2.5 years…is he the one for me? Will we get married and have a happy marriage?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.