Could use some insight

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Could use some insight

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

christopherj
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 9
      • Replies: 85
      • Strong Participant
      • ★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi,
      My name is Christopher Jones and I was born on November 18th, 1985. I was wondering if I could receive some insight about my best friend Shannon Hammer who was born February 8th, 1987. I was just wondering if you might be able to tell me if we will ever be best friends again. We used to be great friends for a while when I first met her in bio class at pasadena city college in the spring of 2007 and then we met up once for a study group and had a great time. Then, we would talk on the phone and she would tell me also that she had been going through all these hard times with now ex boyfriend and I would help her through allot of stuff and we would just talk and have fun and we almost got to hang out at a Halloween Party she invited me too but then something happen, I never heard from her about it and soon after she was suddenly mad at me and we stopped talking to each other. Then, later on, we re-connected and then we talked and tried to set up a time to hang out but it kind of fell through then later on, things happen and we stopped talking again and I haven’t been able to talk to her since then and I’m worried that I may have lost her friendship forever, which has happened to me with other people and I don’t want it to happen with her cause she is amazing as a friend and I was lucky to had her in my class cause she’s a great person. One psychic I chatted with said that I should just give her space but I just wonder if she knows how I’ve been feeling and if she would ever truly want to be friends again or if I should really just let this whole thing go and try to forget about her. I know that losing friends is sort of a part of life, you grow apart but i guess this was different since it was so abrupt and made no sense why we just stopped being friends. I just wonder if anywhere down the road, her and I will re connect again for good and be great friends or if it’s a lost cause. Thank you for taking the time to read e-mail and I hope to hear from you soon.

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

It’s not you. She is charming and smart but moody an unfocused. When I focused in on her, the statement “she moves fast” came into my mind. What that statement means is that her life moves fast, her friends, her love interests. If you were to ask her about the guy she was talking about a while back, she may have to stop and try to remember him. She does not get too attached to people an avoids those who may get too attached to her. Try not to take it personally.

christopherj
        Basic Member
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          • Topic Author

Okay, well thank you for your help, I wish that things could have worked out between Shannon and I.

christopherj
          Basic Member
            • Strong Participant
            • ★★★★
            • Topic Author

So, then Shannon and I will never be friends again?

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 123
              • Replies: 123
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★

Would like an answer to a question about a relationship with my goddaughters who we lost in a custody battle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.