could someone answer a relationship question please?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions could someone answer a relationship question please?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi everyone! Is there someone who could shed some psychic light on my question please? I’ve met up a few times with a man much younger than me and, despite a big age difference and some geographical distance (we live a 5 hour drive apart), from the moment I saw him I felt we had some kind of connection, or purpose. I would dearly love to continue seeing him for a while longer but at the same time I know it may have to come to an end sometime soon. so my question for spirit or for psychic insight is this: has this now run its course and it’s time to let go, or does he have genuine feelings for me and there is some more to come before we both move on? Thanks and Blessings x

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Helen,
        Welcome to the forums! You feel that you have met him for a purpose. If you feel that a romantic relationship will not be for the long term, there is no reason why you couldn’t remain friends. The purpose of your meeting him might come to light as you continue to communicate with him. Because of your geographical distance you aren’t likely to be able to see him often, but you could keep in touch as friends.

Best wishes,
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

Hi Kathy N, thanks for such a quick reply and warm welcome 🙂

I’m trying to develop my own intuitive skills but I can’t even read my own situation well and worry that if i ask this man directly I might just scare him away altogether! Your response makes perfect sense to me, but I was hoping to know if there is more of the passion in store for us, and if we will definitely have a long-lasting friendship anyway. Does the feeling you get about this indicate only that we may possibly remain friends but no more than that? I know I should maybe just wait and see, but I’m curious to know as it would be better than hoping for something that just isn’t going to happen 🙂 I’m sorry to be asking more from you. if such definite answers are not possible, that is fine. I can understand that and I greatly appreciate your earlier gentle and kind reply 🙂

Thanks again,
          Helen

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Helen,
            Our future isn’t exactly set in stone. A lot depends upon the path that we choose to take. In this case the road to this particular friendship might have different results regarding the actions that you choose to take. You are already feeling that a long term relationship in not in store, but you are seeing the possibility of a lasting friendship. There is the possibility of more passion, but that might change the possibility of a lasting friendship. So only you can decide if you want to begin to steer this relationship in the diection of a lasting association.

Best wishes,
            🙂

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              • Topic Author

ok, I understand better now 🙂

I was so keen for a definite and specific outcome to be spelled out for me that I lost sight of the fact that I can shape my own future -at least to some extent- whether this is done consciously or not. But of course, when someone else is involved they may choose to steer in an entirely different direction!

Thank you for reminding me of this.. wise advice indeed and greatly appreciated!

Best wishes 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.