Continue or stop.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Continue or stop.

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by AnnJ.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Siii
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I am currently in a very difficult situation In life. I am wondering what you think would be the best course of action. Should I continue as I am or bring the situation to an end. which of these would turn out best for others in my life.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Siii: Greetings, Tell me a little bit more of the answers you are seeking. Are you seeking answers to your career or love relationship? There is no need for details, just a direction of career or love relationship. Thank you very much, Melinda

Siii
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

Refers to.my career and how it effects family

AnnJ
          Participant
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 6
            • New Participant
            Credits: 11.00

Hi Sii,
            I am new to this. So please correct me if any of this is wrong.

I am sensing pain and anguish from some people in your situation and perhaps from yourself. There could also be a health or medical situation involved. But I am not so sure about that. Maybe something about care-taking for someone who needs it. Is that correct? No worries if not. If you tell me yes or no it will help me be more accurate in my responses to you and others in the future.

You are a woman? Either youngish or middle age mother. I thought first of middle age but then somehow young, like 20 to 30, in the low range.

You are strong and so are the others involved. If you can find a way to get past this down moment then things could start looking brighter. Life is not always easy but it is always worth it to fight for the things that are important. I am sensing that there could be a third option in the future and you could stay open to that.

Hope this helps and let us know how we can clarify.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.