Confusion

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cjbow
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have been seeing a man casually for 10 months now and would like to know if this will turn into more of a relationship. We don’t see much of each other, but over the past few months he has started contacting me more and seeing me more. He tells me that he enjoys seeing me, but I am really confused and get mixed signals from him.

Thanks to anyone who might be able to give me some guidance.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m getting a psychic sense he is non-committal at this point. I’d say he has had plenty of time to step up the pace. I suggest turning up the volume gradually – let him know you want a real relationship eventually, with him or with someone else. If after a while, he bites, then great. If not, consider walking away and finding someone who will respect you more.

Be careful about not being honest, or putting conditions on him out of fear of loosing him. If you turn up the volume and he takes off, what have you really lost?

Also, I keep seeing about a medical or law enforcement career for you. Think about getting your finances built up for more personal freedom. This will open more doors for you with relationships. You won’t feel like you have to settle for something mediocre.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.