Confused Love

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Confused Love

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by HarleyTink89.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HarleyTink89
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: -6.00

Hello everyone,
      I’m confused and heartbroken. There is a guy I love named AJ who’s birthday is 07/09/1990. My birthday is 08/24/1989. He and I were very close talking, text, and facebook everyday. He then one day dissapeared and blocked me for two weeks after things got deep. He’s since unblocked me now. We still havent talked since. Before everything he told me he liked me, I’ve been told by other people he likes me. I have see him with his ex/baby mama but I felt that was innocent. Today I discovered he has a new girlfriend who lives out of state. Seeing this has crushed me….but I also feel it’s a distraction from something else. I feel he likes me but is afraid at the same time. My questions are will we be together, when and how will he contact me (I sense soon but can’t feel how soon ) does have feelings for me and is afraid and how long will this girl be in the picture? Please help. Thank you.

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

Tink. AJ is a player. he is very immature and dangerous. You have missed the red flags because you have been clouded with emotion. The flags are: (1)blocked for two weeks, (2)him being with the mother of his child and yes (3) that is a big deal and will always be a big deal. Four, he is dating someone else. Ignore this manchild and pursue an adult relationship. When I focus on him, I see he has an STD as well and will continue to be sexually active without revealing that fact and will not use protection. I see that he will always be a cheater and never have any real respect for women.

HarleyTink89
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Hello Gold,
          As much as I want to agree with everything, I picked up something different. Yes I agree he is a player and has no respect. The STD thing is off. If he has one this must have just happened and came from his ex from another guy she was with recently. I don’t talk or think about the person anymore and really should have deleted the post considering I have met someone else. Within the past few days I have picked up his aura and he is nowhere near me nor am I near him. Like I stated earlier I don’t think about him nor have I wanted to. What I did pick up from him is fear, anger, resent, hurt, and confusion. He is about to receive a wake up call if he hasn’t already. I do see change for the good. I’m not clouded by emotions I’m stating clear as day what I see. Yes I should have seen the flags, but his ex did not reappear till after I was gone. It’s also funny he unblocked me, reason why….he wanted for me to try to contact him or thought I would as soon as he unblocked me. It bothers him I haven’t. The reason for the new girl is to get his ex off his back. Yes they have a child together, she’s still crazy for him. Why because he still does that with her. She’s mad because he won’t fully come back so what is the best thing to do? Set him up thus why I said he will learn a lesson the hard way. It won’t be a pregnancy though. He’s gonna get hurt emotionally and mentally for all the wrong he has done. He’s already down emotionally and she’s going to make it worst the ex. The new girlfriend actually has someone else on the side as well. So there’s a double whammy. Do I see him contacting me because I won’t him, yes I do.

HarleyTink89
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Also as far as him being dangerous, not accurate. He can get angry but as far as hurting people physically he can’t he has heart issues and I highly doubt he wants to die at a young age. Emotionally and mentally with the mind games yes they do hurt, but the tables will be reversed very soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.