Confused & in Love

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Confused & in Love

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Necia818
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

My boyfriend and i have been off and on for almost 2 years now. We have had some rough patches throughout our relationship. I know it may sound cliche, but i would like to know if he is the one. Is there marriage and children in our future? What is going on with us? When will i have my happy ending?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!
        Because your relationship has been off and on repeatedly, this seems to be a pattern. The things that initially drew you together bring you back together. The issues that caused problems tend to resurface after you get back together. Is this what you want for the long term? Even if you were to get married there is no guarantee that it would last.

If you are open to this — there is someone else out there who will treat you with the respect that you deserve. You will find happiness, but it might not be with your current boyfriend.

Best wishes,

Wishfulthinking
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 0.00

I’m in love with my ex who i recently broke up with a month ago , he is all i think about, its painful to sit & wonder if he cares about me . Will we ever be together again

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Would it be possible to talk to him about your feelings? Could you try to determine what went wrong in your relationship? If you are both willing to work on these issues there is a chance that you could reconcile.

Best wishes,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.