Confused by a woman's actions

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Confused by a woman's actions

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by jwalk415.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jwalk415
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 40.00

Hello,

My name is Joaquin, born on February 5th, 1980. I have previously asked here about a woman named Jennifer who I’m romantically interested in and was given great advice that was very accurate. However, I’ve reached a new development with her that further confuses me. A few nights ago, I hung out with her at her apartment. We drank some alcohol and got intimate, shortly after telling me she doesn’t believe in one-night stands. I wasn’t in the best condition and without being too graphic here, I left much to be desired in pleasing her. I apologized but she said I had nothing to apologize for and we fell asleep. The next day, I left and told her to keep in touch as she was preparing to take a trip over the weekend to attend a funeral. She hasn’t responded to my texts ever since. I fear that she thinks she made a mistake with me that night and is no longer interested in me. Is that true? Or has she not responded to me because she has been busy? We are also neighbors so it’s awkward seeing her car there but having this on again, off again type reaction from her. Can anyone get a vibe as to what’s going on and how this can play out? I really like her.

Moe89
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 5
        • New Participant
        Credits: 11.00

Hate to say it but; one, the two of you were drunk during the “one night stand” she says she doesn’t believe in. (In my words, however I did read the full situation.

When I read this I just felt a sense of shame and regret on her end.

You asked this in March and the energies could be different now due to free will but I feel that in that time frame that was her energy.

Best wishes to you.

jwalk415
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 16
          • Replies: 23
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 40.00

Thank you for your feedback and reading into my situation, Moe. However, it has changed since I posted about it. I had sex with her again and again, I had trouble performing. This time, that upset her. She would later text me that it would be best if I don’t contact her again. Still, less than a week later, she texts me again in the morning wanting to have “a quickie” with me before she had to travel to Montana. I was working so I couldn’t see her. I haven’t heard from her since and it she is back from her trip as well. I don’t get her intentions towards me and I wish I knew where I stand with her. I’d like to be in a relationship with me because but I’ll be with her any way I can as long as she wants to have something to do with me. But it’s frustrating…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.