Confused About Love Life!

Main LifeLeap Cafรฉ Free Psychic Questions Confused About Love Life!

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by MsChiChi.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Happy01
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi my name is abbey and i have been told by a couple of psychics that my love life is about to change and that i am soon to meet the man i will marry. This is exciting news but it’s also confusing. I keep getting told that the man will be someone of whom i care about from my past but the wondering is keeping me up at night because there are two people in my life who i think it could be (well have sort of drifted away) and i almost had romantic relations with both but they got interrupted and i have always wondered what would have been. One of them is a man i worked with and the other is an old best friend. What’s confusing is that i know it has to be one of them because one psychic told me the first initial of the man and it turned out to be the initial of the man i used to work with and another psychic said it would be an old friend. I am very spiritual at heart and i really get into things like astrology and i was also told that the man i am meant to be with is a cancer to which both of them are! I have failed a lot with love in the past and i don’t want to miss any opportunities that i may have missed before with either of them. My birthdate is march 11/1986 (pisces) one of the men is 08/07/1985 and the other is 28/06/1984 (again roughly 84 could be off a year give or take and again, both are cancer men) could anyone shed anymore insight into this for me? Any little piece of information that might suggest either one? I keep thinking i see signs for both but that is just confusing me even more! Thankyou in advance for any and all help. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums abbey,
        actually, our future is not set in stone. We have the power within ourselves to decide which options we want to exercise. It is entirely possible that the person you are meant to be with isn’t either of these two men you are thinking of. Just don’t feel that you have to make a choice from these two. When you do meet that special someone you will see how it all comes together.
        Best wishes,

MsChiChi
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 7
          • New Participant
          • โ˜…
          Credits: 0.00

Just to add, usually sometimes when we are told some certain predictions we narrow our thinking down, and thereby limit our choices. I may be stating the obvious here, but usually predictions are potentials, meant to guide us. I wanted to say more but realised kathy has actually said it all, and i agreee it’s possible it could be neither of them, keep your heart open and your mind positive. Sometimes, we ourselves looking in one direction may not see who walks past us. Leave your heart and thoughts open for all thoughts create, and remember just because it was these two that were predicted, doesn’t mean it must be from the both of them. Our destinies lie in our hands because we have the power within us to change it, just make sure you don’t shut anyone else out. You might just soon get your ephiphany. And just as an addition, set aside the predictions, and look at these two men for who they really are, that might just be the insightful path you truly need.

Also, don’t let your past define you, you may have failed, but doesn’t mean you always will. You just have to ask yourself, what do all those failures have in common? Start from there happy, and as your name states, keep smiling!

Goodluck and warm wishes ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.