Confused

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Beanier.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Beanier
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello Everyone:

My name is Brooke and I am 30 years old. I am new to the forum and looking to meet new people, especially in the New York area. I have been with my boyfriend for three and a half months. His name is Jonathan. We went to Florida together the first month we new each other. We feel hard and fast. About a month ago, he started acting distant. I havent heard from him in about three weeks and haven’t seen him in a month. Just last night, he instant messaged me saying, “Hey.” Very strange, since he never instant messages me. I replied back to him about an hour later and hasnt instant message me since. So weird. I care about him a lot but am confused why just say hey. I have been working on myself in the meantime, for instant getting healthy and looking to meet some different people besides my current friends. I have been asked out on dates but can’t help that my heart doesnt want to meet anyone else and still belongs with him. Will this guy come around. I feel there is no other in the picture but I do deserve answers or communication. If anyone has someinsight on this situation, please feel free to respond. Thank-you all for your help and looking forward to meeting some new people who are adventurous.

Brooke

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.