Communication from ex g/f

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Communication from ex g/f

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bb32
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Good day to everyone! Me and my ex g/f Devin broke up 3 months ago and we would text off and on every so many weeks up until a few weeks ago when I let her know I felt she was stringing me along in a subliminal way. I haven’t heard anything from her since then but the 2 times I’ve been out she has stared at me a lot and the other night her friends were not nice to me and she just sat back and laughed at me. Do you feel she will initiate contact with me (text, email) going forward anytime? If so when do you feel she will start?

Thanks,
      B

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

She is not treating your right. Are you sure you really want to hear from her again? If it is her intention to string you along and then act aloof toward you in public, you do not need her in your life. I have a stong feeling that you will meet someone new very soon and be happy. It won’t matter so much about your ex anymore.

Best wishes,
        🙂

bb32
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Hey, you are exactly right my friend!! Thank you for the response. I would just like to know if she will try to communicate with me so I can know what to do. Do you see her attempting to do this going forward? Thank you 🙂

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

There is a chance that she might text you if she is in a “mood”. You might just want to ignore the text? She shouldn’t have the nerve to try to call you after behaving as she has. She could possibly approach you if she sees you out somewhere. You could just be “in a hurry” if you don’t want to talk to her.

Best wishes,
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.