Come into union

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Come into union

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cillarivera
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 8
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: -10.00

I need to know if my daughters father and I will reconcile.

DOB: 01/08/1985
      His DOB: 12/14/1983

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Dearest cillarivera:
        All relationships are fluid. They change with time. I see him turning away, then looking back. He’s drawn to his daughter. A child’s smile and touch are sweet and draws the heart of a father back. There seems to be a lot of focus with the seasons and timing. Timing is everything. The time of rejoicing is not near. However, there will be a time of celebration and love. The wounds are deep and painful. Let time heal them. This love is not balanced, and it leaves you depleted. Love is patient and kind. Love is a mutual give and take.
        You are being asked to trust your actions. Stand firmly on your beliefs and anchor yourself with nonjudgment to the outcome.
        The energy of the reading if 5-The Truth Revealed. Five brings forward all energy and situations that have been hidden. Yet, they may not yet be visible for understanding. It invites you to look deeply at the truths around you and the deceptions. When you see the truth the star of the five will emerge and the freedom from pain, chaos, and doubt is abundant.

With much love, Melinda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.