Colleges/Education

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Colleges/Education

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have a question about my colleges and education.

1.) Will I be able to transfer & accepted my prospective colleges for Fall 2010 admission? I am applying to colleges in the New York area, New England Region (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut,) , Michigan, North Carolina (Duke University), and the Ivy League schools. The Ivy League schools are 1.) Brown University, 2.) Columbia University, 3.) Cornell University, and 4.) Yale University.

I do not want to be in my homestate anymore.

2.) Will I earned good grades and a good GPA for the spring 2010 academic semester? I am struggling in one of my classes which is English: Argumentative & Research and I do not know to do. Does spirit have any insight for me.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Since you are so focused on transferring to another university, and you are giving youself a wide range of options, it is likely that you will be accepted at one or more of these locations. You might find youself needing to make a choice.

As for the subject that you are struggling with, you already know that you must make this a priority with studying. If you diligently apply yourself to this you will most likely be successful.

Best of Luck to you!
        🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.