Clearing a blockage to get the life that's rightfully mines

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Clearing a blockage to get the life that's rightfully mines

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Beautyimpaled.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Beautyimpaled
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

Hey please help I’ve consulted with other psychics and they say the life I’m leaving is not mines and the one I’m supposed to has been stolen and that there is something blocking me from getting the life I deserve they have predicted alot of money coming soon and a new life that I deserve but I won’t happen until the problem of what’s blocking be handled and only one of you can do it please help.

Tamison
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 50
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 42.00

Beautyimpaled, take it from someone whom has been where you are. I spent 10 years involved with the psychic, spiritual, holistic health arena. Thinking it was real and could help or work, I tried LOA,( law of attraction) , reiki, energy healing, psychic reading, spiritual and religion training. Yoga, chakra, meditation, self-help books galore. Well all the money I was suppose to be able to attract never reached me. Guess it got lost in the mail or still unfound floating around out there in the universe . All the better health must have found someone else it liked better. All of it is basically just for entertainment purposes.
        But , and I say but, there is one thing I did find to be true among all this…..Unless you were born one of the lucky people, There is one, and only one person whom can make a positive difference in your life. That being your own self. No amount of money, training, classes, others no matter good their intentions is going to be able to make a positive difference in your life. If you want money, you’ve got to get a job and work like the rest of us. If you want better health you’ll have study bio, health and nutrition .
        These so called blockages you think you have was intentionally taught to you. Its an advertising gimmick. If someone wants to sell you something then they have to come up with a manipulation tactic to make you think they have something you don’t.
        There is 2 kinds of people in the world, the lucky ones whom was born into intellect, wealth, health that never had to sustain any true real problems.The rest of us , well I guess you already know the answer to that…..

Beautyimpaled
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Lol wow your answer is truly helpful I guess I believe it because I was told the same thing by different psyhics but thanks for your comment.

Beautyimpaled
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

You are very wise

Beautyimpaled
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Where you told the same thing?

Tamison
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Rising Participant
                • ★★★

No i wasn’t told the same . I only went 1 time to a psychic, basically just to see what it was. Still to this day don’t know if they were legit. And wish I was wise. I prefer to learn about things that doesn’t seem to be limited to just a few . If some one tells me they have a special ability It puts me into research mode to find out how well known and how many others exhibit this same talent. I’ll give it a try to see if its actual , hogwash or old wives tale sort of deal. If science can’t explain or find an answer then I’d rather steer clear. Humanity has been around a long time and if something is amiss I’m pretty sure the unexplainable is either some sort of mental manipulation or brain washing, in which case I don’t care to participate. Hope things get better for you soon.

Tamison
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Rising Participant
                  • ★★★

Beauty impaled , basically what I’m saying , if your having physical heath problems start with researching your diet and what your putting in your body. Even mental and emotional problems seem to miraculous disappear with diet changes. Perhaps even read up on some of the research and effects of television watching, video games, music and even the type books you read. One thing is for sure, if there’s a cause there’s a cure…just good luck finding it if you know what I mean. Another recommendation, think about becoming a student of LMP. Dale has a good program . He teaches you how to access your own innate abilities instead of you having to rely on others …..I’ve been through the program and just now getting to the point of making progress with the 1st few lessons, but people learn at different rates so maybe you’d pick it up rather quickly.

Beautyimpaled
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant
                    • Topic Author

Thank you for the great advice I will look into it ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.