circles

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi,
      do you see any changes happening to my life whether its career, relationships, or anything?

thank u.

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

Things don’t just happen to people. You have to slow down sand examine what you are doing each day and why?

Is what I am doing now getting me to where I want to go in life? Do I feel fulfilled? Is this really who I am

People feel like they are in circles when they live a life of mediocrity or without purpose. most of us are like baldy wired robots just moving along on a course that other people or our culture dictates or has programmed us to do-but it is not who we truly are.

No psychic can help you. You must make the first move. Once you examine the “whats” and the “whys,” start making changes. JUMP off that merry-go-round and create your own path. It may be uncomfortable at first but you will be glad you did. Once you have made some changes and you have some specific options in your life, write us back and we will examine them.

I can say one thing for certain. Nothing will change if you don’t.

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

yes, ur 100% right. i’m the decider of my life and no one can take the wheel for me, they can only try to guide and help me, but the rest depends on me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.