changed friend

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions changed friend

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rose
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 10
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

i had a friend at the workplace for the last 4 years. but last month she got married (and i am not). she is much younger than me. i now find that she has become very bossy and dictatorial and tries to make me feel small in what ever i do . does anyone see the future of the friendship.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Rose,
        When I focus on you and the situation, I sense that your newly married co-worker is trying to adjust to her new home life. I have a feeling that her new husband might be a bit controlling. It appears that she is transferring her frustrations to others when she reports to work.

For now, I would suggest that you distance yourself from her on a personal level. You need to continue to work with her on a professional level. Just be yourself, courteous and polite. You might want to refrain from discussing anything of a personal nature. In time I think she will come around. She will miss and need your friendship. This might take awhile though until she realizes what she has been doing.

You are a very caring person and I am certain that you have many friends.
        🙂

rose
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 10
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thanks Kathy, that really was very helpfull of you. i was feeling somewhat the same about the frustration and you confirmed it. i will do as you suggest. Have a great day. thanks

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Rose,

Well, since we both focused on the same answer–we know that is it! Because you are such a giving and caring person, I sense that you have many friends. This particular friend will come around again in time!

Take care!
            🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.