Chakra healing

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RaquelM
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 8
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

Hello everyone,

I wasn’t sure if I should post this in psychic questions or personal growth, any advise whether it comes intuitively, from a book, or from experience would be greatly appreciated.

I have studied a little bit about the chakras so I am aware of the connections and influences that they have on us. I know they they influence our lifestyles as much as our lifestyles influence them in their energy. I have noticed through out my experiences with reiki and my own chakra work that my Sacral chakra is very overbalanced, overly active in its energy. Needless to say, I feel I have had a lot of experiences in my life affected by the qualities of this chakra being so over active. I’m not quite sure how I can calm this energy.

sujirath
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 4
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Sacral chakra controls over creativity, financial and sexual power in yourse. If that is over active, you are creative, your finances will be good and you will have a good relations. You should not calm them down, you should tame them and find the development for areas where you wanted to exel, such as being very creative and make a lot of money. Which are not bad ideas at all.

Anonymous
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 6
          • New Participant

If you want to calm down your chakra I would say chant the name of your God of your religion
          Such as
          Catholic: Hail Mary
          Rest of Chirstians: Lord Jesus
          Buddhist: Namo Buddhaya
          Islam: Rahim or ya allah
          And if you don’t have a religion, chant the name of the God called lord Krishna, Pronounced as Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaaya’

Anonymous
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 8
            • New Participant

Hi OK maybe strange.

But have you tried to meditate inside that chakra.

So walking around and seeing its world and tending to it. Sort of like gardening.

I hope this helps

Love and light

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.