Career Guidance Question

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Career Guidance Question

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by RonaldA.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DebraG
    Lesson 2
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Hi, I need some insight into my next job. I quit my job and need guidance. Thanks.

Debra

RonaldA
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 56.00

Unlike most people, I do get a very compassionate vibe off of you. My sense is you would be the happiest working somewhere which involves helping other people. Money isn’t enough for you.

Shuffling papers around doesn’t feel like a good fit for you. I also get a psychic vibe that you are at a place in your life where you are done with office politics, office games, etc. If you go in that direction it could be disastrous. You are too strong of a person to take this anymore.

Instead, I see you maybe doing some type of non-profit work or maybe some type of coaching or healing work. This might require some training but I get a sense you have a lot to give and this would be fulfilling for you.

Before you go get another job, I would ask yourself what would really make you the happiest throughout the day. Let me know if this helps.

DebraG
        Lesson 2
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 5
          • Replies: 3
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 1.00

Thank you. That really helped. I am amazed about your accuracy and insight. I did apply for a part-time office job at the Red Cross feeling that it would be fulfilling for me if I get that job. I cannot express enough appreciation for your reply.

RonaldA
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 23
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 56.00

I could sense that right away about you. The non-profit job would work for you much better than the corporate job. Although I think healing or coaching work would be better even if it’s down the road a bit.

BTW, in your profile I did’t see that you were a student earlier and now it appears you are. The Life Mastery Program is powerful. You will get so much out of it. This will even open up new employment opportunities for you to say the least. I look forward to seeing you inside the student website.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.