Can someone please help me understand This.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Can someone please help me understand This.

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Alexiahram01.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Alexiahram01
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • United States
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: -6.00

Hey my name is alexiah , im 18 and since i was small i was able to see these ghost that other people couldnt. After a while it was normal for me to see them but when i was about 8-11 years old i had a tramatic experience with one of these ghost and after that i didnt see any of them anymore for a while. Intill about 2 years ago i moved in to a new house which i still currently live in and the first night i saw a man in all black whos face i couldnt see either because it was covered in darkness along with his whole body run from my living room to the backyard by this tree in the back. Before this Ghost ran I Seen him turn his head and look my way like if he was shocked i could see him but he still ran. Days after that i was in my living room and started to feel a presence and then i started feeling all these emotions and also started getting this pain in my head between my eyes. Also I started seeing like snapshots in my head of diffrent things that im guessing the ghost was trying to show me. I Then broke down crying but I then started to feel scared and as if i was being watched of in danger. Can the ghost be trying to tell me something or warn me? or maybe needs my help? Is It Even A ghost or something negative? Why am i now all of a sudden seeing ghost again? The visions/snapshots and feeling all these emotions are new to me since before i was only able to see ghost. Do I maybe have a gift or is it maybe something that has to do with the house? Also before i would always see these dark shadow figures in the corner walls allover my house that would scare me, they would be in those corners so openly like nothing. After a while I got used to seeing them that they wouldnt really scare me anymore and they eventually went away but now im starting to see them again. what can they be? can it be something negative and bad?

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

You have a gift but it will not work to help you or anyone else until you learn to control it. I would go to the Life Mastery Program and look at the course descriptions of the 20 lessons offered. I cannot think of another way, from my own personal experiences, that will teach you how to control what you see and how it affects you. When I focus on you, I see your mind is like a garden with unhealthy weeds and vines. Once the vines and weeds are
        removed, you will see flowers that you didn’t know existed.

Alexiahram01
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • United States
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

You have a gift but it will not work to help you or anyone else until you learn to control it. I would go to the Life Mastery Program and look at the course descriptions of the 20 lessons offered. I cannot think of another way, from my own personal experiences, that will teach you how to control what you see and how it affects you. When I focus on you, I see your mind is like a garden with unhealthy weeds and vines. Once the vines and weeds are
          removed, you will see flowers that you didn’t know existed.

And By Unhealthy Vines And Weeds what do you mean?_ and yeah i will look into those 20 courses thank you (:

goldagreier
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 58
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★
            Credits: 74.00

The vines and weeds symbolize the thoughts and visions that are irrelevant that are blocking what is important and that could be helpful. It is not always necessary to see and hear everything.

Alexiahram01
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • United States
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

So How Could I Block These Thoughts And Visions That Are Irrelavant? and how do i know which are important and which arent ? i have alot on my mind all the time and maybe that could be it too idk?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.